Sunday, June 15, 2008

0 to 1,000,000 - 1st Update

So far, the 0 to 1,000,000 challenge is on track. I’m still relying mainly on the earnings from advertisements. This includes advertisements from my other blogs. At this rate, I can have the first deposit approximately by early August. I don’t know how long the check would arrive but I’m hoping it’ll arrive before September. I think I’m disallowed by Google to mention how much I earned so I’m just going to keep it confidential.

When Mogs sells my poker table, he’ll transfer some dollars to my PokerStars account. I hope that lasts at least until September.

So far, I’m happy with the results and I feel confident this challenge is going to be a success.

To read about the details of the 0 to 1,000,000 challenge, view the link: http://finaltabledonkey.blogspot.com/2008/05/0-to-1000000.html

No comments: