Friday, May 2, 2008

Stakers Update I

The payout has been finalized for my stakers. I will take 20% of the gross profit but this is contingent on them getting their investment back first. Their portion of the remaining 80% will depend on how much they staked.

Seems simple enough. Now all that I need to do is to wait for the Team Poker Event which was moved to May 17. Tough luck.

No comments: