Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Marian Rivera Playing Poker

A friend told me that Marian Rivera was at the Metro playing 100/200 last November 30, 2008. God, I wish I was there.

A by-product of playing poker is that you can look at anyone on the table without them getting offended. You just have to wait for them to bet and wait for your turn, then tank for minute while looking at them. I'd probably go on Time Bank mode on every other hand if I was playing with Marian. I don't mean any malice, she's just so pretty. 

There was this one time when there was a beautiful girl in my table and she was wearing a sleeveless top with a plunging neckline. When she'd bet, people would take a tad longer "thinking" before acting.

Downside is that I seldom win when there's a pretty girl on the table but then again, there's probably 1 girl for every 15 guys in a poker room. Most of the time they're wives or girlfriends of other players. Still, men lose a lot of money to pretty girls even off the felt anyway.

Oh, and Dingdong Dantes was there too.

No comments: