Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Still on the road...

Saturday
I got home 6ish in the evening and since I don't have an internet connection (don't ask), I headed to Seattle's Best. There I so my friend Mr. Lou Pacia. He was in a meeting and when he saw me, he decided he's going to play as well. So we were there ready to play the freeroll with only 5 minutes remaining before it started. Then Lou thought that we should play at The Metro instead. So we rushed to The Metro and we arrived only 10-15minutes late for the tournament. I busted out pretty early and the rest of the night was pretty uneventful.

Sunday
I again arrived at home around the same time. So I headed to Starbucks this time. There I played and it's a great feeling to be playing a good game surrounded by people who don't care about what you're doing. But I busted out with 60+ players left.

Monday
I played the Pokerstars freeroll at The Metro. It busted out real early and I played my friends account instead because he couldn't make it in time. I finished 36th place out of 380+ using his account.

Tuesday (today)
I'm currently in the The Metro waiting for the Pokerstars freeroll to start. In about 15minutes, I'll be all serious and shit. Then I'm going to head home with hopefully a seat.

No comments: