- It's very spacious. Tables are far away from each other that people can go through without disturbing the players at the tables.
- Their tables include a built-in card shuffler which is pretty interesting. It's supposed to make the dealing faster but I can't tell if it actually is.
- It being near a more stable poker room will make the competition a little bit better. If there's competition, the players get the better of it.
- There's no ATM nearby. The nearest one is a 10-minute walk or 2-minute drive away. And when the player who needs to withdraw goes that far to do so, there's a possibility he won't return.
- Lack in quorum. Of course I did go there on their first night when only a few people knew that it was open. We'll see in the future. For now, it's hard to play when employees outnumber the guests.
- There's a line on the house rules which is a little disconcerting. "Fights are not permitted inside the house. Fights are only permissible at the parking area and only after all the side bets have been made." I mean, why should this even be on the list of house rules?!?!
I may be spending my time playing here. Just because it's literally just across the street from where I live. Maybe until they lose my confidence.